JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Hermès' Sticker Part 3

Dex-chan lover
something something lightning mcqueen

Can we agree that Mcqueen is our boy? r/anime_irl

Dex-chan lover
This is not what depression is. You've a mental condition from my perspective because my perspective was made that way. I don't know what your perspective on this is.

Dex-chan lover
@Frostwjr
I think you've already found the answer but just in case.
Nah it was Highway Star/Go Go.
The stand that can S U C C your nutrients & can turn itself into multiple feets for extra mobility.
With his stand user,Yuya Fungami,the dude who has his own harem & has a very strong nose.

Hope this made some sense!

Dex-chan lover
I see. I have a person with familiar emotions I do. Also do we have a Stair way to heaven stand yet?

Fed-Kun's army
Big yikes on that stand. It takes a special person to manifest that stand power, you know? It's actually on-point symbolism that speaks of the power of being around people like that and how they bring you down. Stand abilities only manifest what's in your heart.

You can only find this kinda stuff in jojo, that's why it's a special japanese manga and anime series of all time

Double-page supporter
Highway to Hell, Lightning McQueen.. I swear Jojo gets all it's names by just smashing keys into google and pressing "I'm feeling lucky"

Users who are viewing this thread