JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 66 - Guard Westwood's Secret Part 7

Dex-chan lover
Stands are connected to a user's body and not their clothes, then how the eff did that boot deflect that meteor??!!
Listening Yare Yare dawa from her mouth doesn't feel that good.

>Jolyne deflects a meteor with a boot and a brick inside it, despite the fact we just saw on the previous chapters that the meteors are well capable of going through walls.

That's bullshit, but I'll believe it.

Fed-Kun's army
My favorite arc for Part 6 so far... nice. I like the emphasis on actual hand to hand combat instead of relying on stands to do all the work.

For those who are mad about the boot deflecting the metor, remember that she skinned/ripped off his toenail.

Dex-chan lover
SHE SAID IT BOIS SHE SAID THE LINE!
Also the fact that Stone Free does the star when she's de-stringing looks so cool!

I think people are getting the wrong idea, the boot didnt really deflect the meteor, all she needed it to do was to catch fire and burn the Guard's face. As we saw, she still got hit but it just slightly ricochet off the brick in the boot.

SONO CHI NO SADAME! JOOOOOOOOOJO
The panel from page 11 is in the first opening of JoJo, Sono Chi no Sadame

The meteor hit the wall so it's losing momentum. That's why she can deflect it with only a brick and a shoe

Users who are viewing this thread