JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - 1st Stage 15,000 Meters

Fed-Kun's army
I can't get over the pisspoor coloring job. I've read it gets better later on, I hope it doesn't take too long

Dex-chan lover
oh Dio how i've missed your bastard face...even if it's not actually you. i wonder if he's also an asshole in this universe

so far it's pretty interesting but i honestly have no idea as to what's going on. a horse race with camels, automobiles, and bare feet

Poor Avdol, first crusader to die, first actual character to be knocked out of the race.

The coloring is certainly different, but I think that's on purpose. This is a western, it has a specific sort of theme. We ain't in Florida anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Vibrations and waves are related but rotation???
May Diego be as fabulous as DIO...

Well that was quick. I expected new Avdol to last longer than that. Maybe he will show up later and attempt to sabotage Zeppeli in revenge.

yall bitches complaining about the coloring, nigga stfu omg imma eat all your assess

Avdol eliminated again
But sad part is jobro eliminating jobro.
But good part is avdol's alive, may see him agian

Damn avdol is already gone.
I bet he'll come back only to get knocked out again later just like in SDC

Are people fucking blind or something?? What do you mean the coloring is bad??
This is not Florida in 2011, it's America in the 1890s! It's not gonna have a bunch of colors everywhere!
What do you expect? A rainbow colored desert??

Users who are viewing this thread