JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 41 - A Silent Way Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Gyro's song just made me love him more than before. Johnny's reaction fucking killed me, i seriously cannot tell when Johnny is being serious or when he's being a sarcastic prick. Araki, i need an AU where Johnny and Gyro form a band PLEASE

it's so nice to see all the character development and how their friendship grows stronger

Fed-Kun's army
I want the Cheese song to get the production of the torture dance in part 5 anime so we can have the full set

Also love Johnny's weird ass reactions to everything Gyro pulls, I think getting a good VA for him will be crucial

Fed-Kun's army
kjghakjfhljsd johnny complimenting gyro's SHIT gags is so fucking good... Still, Its so god damn hard to tell if he's being honest or not! At one point I decided that, yeah, he's just humoring or mocking G, but doesn't stop cause it makes Gyro so jolly, but then again would Johnny really do that. I get even more confused cause even though Johnny goes WAY over the top, saying "its amazing! It'll be a hit in Europe for sure!" and shit along the lines of that. Also he seriously started singing "zola zola zola" after Gyro's "rella rella rella" like what.... I need answers and I need them now! also seeing what DaviPro is gonna do with the cheese song is in my top 5 reasons for seeing the year 2025 or later tbh, after that I can rest happy

My first thought when the Vatican said "there are no records of such a saint" is that yeah, there arent any records beside a whole fucking book...

That song and the way Johnny reacts is hilarious. You can't tell if he's being serious or not, "want to form a band?" 😂

Users who are viewing this thread