JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Tubular Bells Part 1

Type of people in this comment section

40% saying the last scene was hot
40% getting triggered over those who said that scene was hot
10% actually talking about the story
10% talking about how messed the comment section

The pages between Gyro and Johnny are the best, seeing their relationship grow as they go on this bizarre adventure together is truly wonderful.

Araki can go from one of the deepest and selfless moments in the part to a teenage girl devising a plan to seduce the first lady and evade the secret service’s nail balloon animals

It's good to have some representation in this series but why does every CANON lgbtq+ character have to be a villain? DIO is bi, Scarlett Valentine is bi and a pedo, the pillar men are asexual, squalo+tiziano are gay, sorbet+gelato are gay. There is Anasui technically since they are first shown as a woman but are changed to be a man once they become a major protagonist, but this isn't because he's trans but because Shonen Jump didn't want Jolyne and Anasui to be a lesbian couple, which they originally supposed to be. To be fair, there are plenty of non-canon implied relationships such as Johnny x Gyro and Bucciaratti x Abbachio. Speedwagon is also described using words that would have been used to describe a gay man in the 1800s. Pucci may not be canon as he was 15 when he met the 120-year-old DIO but I still like to imagine he liked DIO, even if it was never an actual romantic or sexual relationship. They were at least very good friends. Also, pretty much all of Bucciaratti's gang could be gay, but they could also just dress fabulously.

I always read every comment section but damn, this is the one with the most overreactions. I came here to comment how much I enjoyed seeing Lucy with the first lady, but omg you guys need to chill.
And no, I'm not saying that pedophilia is ok, just worry about present problems instead of attacking each other on whether in the 1800 this was right or not.

BUT YES LESBIANNSSS

Dex-chan lover
That was a little random. But sure, why not
I honestly thought Johnny was going to give up on Gyro. He's evolving

dude... I mean gyro licking the ball was kinda gay already but wtf is this 14 year old trying to seduce another woman

As always the Mangadex comment section is filled with triggered idiots that overreact to everything

different to most of the comments on this chapter, but did anyone else notice on pg 37 when he said the last person who made a call on this phone's scent would be memorized, that that wouldn't even be lucy? they used the phone after lucy did to call the operator and find out who the call was to... I'm confused if this was overlooked or will be brought up later as I haven't read further yet.. just seems so obvious that the last caller wasn't lucy and that that should be obvious to them??

It's good to have some representation in this series but why does every CANON lgbtq+ character have to be a villain? DIO is bi, Scarlett Valentine is bi and a pedo, the pillar men are asexual, squalo+tiziano are gay, sorbet+gelato are gay. There is Anasui technically since they are first shown as a woman but are changed to be a man once they become a major protagonist, but this isn't because he's trans but because Shonen Jump didn't want Jolyne and Anasui to be a lesbian couple, which they originally supposed to be. To be fair, there are plenty of non-canon implied relationships such as Johnny x Gyro and Bucciaratti x Abbachio. Speedwagon is also described using words that would have been used to describe a gay man in the 1800s. Pucci may not be canon as he was 15 when he met the 120-year-old DIO but I still like to imagine he liked DIO, even if it was never an actual romantic or sexual relationship. They were at least very good friends. Also, pretty much all of Bucciaratti's gang could be gay, but they could also just dress fabulously.
so true, i think about this all the time... it seems like there's so much potential for canon protagonist lgbtq+ relationships in jojos more than most other things?? it's nice that there have been quite a few antagonist ones but yeah it bothers me as well abt it being only that, when its literally jojos like?? and especially after that anasui situation, i love how their character turned out and they're one of my fav jobros but the reasoning behind the character change, it irks me.. I know it's not all up to araki as we have seen heaps before with his choices for girl jojo's and main cast characters being rejected in the past, but still, i hope it's something that's implemented more in future parts :(

Users who are viewing this thread