JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Tubular Bells Part 1

Y’know,it kinda sucks that the only queer woman in JoJo is a pedo but I guess she makes for a good villain? I mean,Dio wasn’t exactly good bi rep either but at least he wasn’t a predator. Tubular Bells is a pretty cool stand though.

The President of the United States of America here got cucked by a 14 year old girl, don't take that out of context please

> I swear, who cares if Lucy is 14? She is clearly in a loving relationship with someone she cares deeply about. It's like everyone forgets there are different ages of consent and that the age of consent during such a time period was lower. Get over it, it's fiction.

What the actual fuck? god i hate weebs sometimes. A fourteen year old, is not in the mental capacity to concent to a relationship with an adult. This shouldnt even matter if it is the law, that doesn't make it alright. And even though it's fiction, the fact that your morals instinctively defend the elderly fucking man having a sexual relationship with a child is fucking disgusting. Heck, this wasn't supposed to be painted in positive light in the first place. Arakai clearly used irony in the beginning of it to show how fucked up it is for Mr. Steel's wife to be a literal child. I'd be alot more comfortable if like, that was still not done and she was at least made as an adult.

It's a fucking d r a w i n g. Go worry about some real life issues that are actually related to pedophilia instead of a story miss Princess Crystonia

@Princess_Crystonia You are so pathetic as to actually care so much about a FICTIONAL story. Looks like I found the loser with no life aside from advocating for characters rights rather than actually fighting for the rights of REAL life victims. Wow, you are soo productive with your entitlement that you are busy arguing about an issue over fiction, you must really care about this subject if you are on a JoJo thread and not contributing at all to the shit you're preaching. Why not try to make a difference instead of being so passionate on mangadex?

@Alter-P Please b*tch, making a comment takes less than a minute. So I don't know how that constitutes to having "no life". Are you still immature, because only children still think that's a good insult.

So f*ck off pedophile supporter. The fact that you even support pedophilia in fiction, says a lot about how you feel about it in real life and is even worse than your weak argument as to why I can't call out your sh*t. So how about you stop it, hm? My stance isn't invalidated just because a random idiot with a brainwashed 14 year old brain doesn't like what I say about them😂

(p.s. I'm not replying to you again. I don't have time to waste on brain-dead morons. Byeee ;))

Alter P is a bitch ass motherfucker

Other than that, great chapter. Lot of pedos in that arc damn.

@pharah-main The 14 is definitely intentional as Lucy is suppose to mirror the virgin Mary. This will be much more clearer once you get to the head part of the holy corpse.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@IghamOut exactly. I had to harshly call somebody out on this in chapter before and I don't feel bad about it... To like pedophilia in fiction JUST because it's not real is a bigass red flag to your personality

Ofc pedophila isn't right, but in this time period it was a common thing for 14 yr old girls to be treated as adults. Yall need to calm down and realize that Araki isn't a pedophile and he is just setting the tone where this story takes place. If you don't like it, thats a good thing i guess, at least we know u dont rape minors.
(Don't assume that I also support pedos just because I defended Araki's use of culture and history in his work.)

Users who are viewing this thread