JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 12 Ch. 48 - Tubular Bells Part 1

Was there any reason for Lucy to be that young in the first place? There would have been no difference to the story if she was older, and I felt extremely uncomfortable reading the last bit of this chapter with that knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
kinda disappointed that Johnny hesitated to save Gyro at this point in the manga

@pharah-main yeah i always wonder what the purpose of creating uncomfortably young characters is. if the purpose was to make her young and ignorant, she could have easily been 16-17 and still carried that message across

People complaining about the 14 year old character that looks well into her twenties
Aight but I don't wanna hear you complain when the 300 year old vampire looks 14 then

Double-page supporter
I like how Johnny hesitated with the corpse parts. Makes the moment feel realistic. Because honestly, unless they're a very close family member/friend or they have the morals of Jesus, no one would instantly give up something so valuable. Especially for Johnny, who relies on the parts to give him something to persue in life, instead of wasting away like he mentioned before.

That said, I wonder what Sugar Mountain meant when she said that they would gain everything... I mean, of course they're gonna end up winning and gaining the corpse parts, but will gain something more?

Also, these anime watchers are gonna have a field day when this chapter gets adapted lmfao! Not even the FBI will be able to do anything about it. Unless, they censor this or something, which will most likely be the case haha.

I'm not very well versed with consent laws throughout the ages, but I don't think it would've been considered that weird.

Looking back to Romeo and Juliet, where Juliet was also 14. It is heavily implied that they had sex on the night Romeo gets banished from Verona. Course that story took place in the 1500s and this takes place in the late late 1800s.

People over reaction so much to the age thing it's just a fictional character who has been assigned an arbitrary age.

For the people saying shes uncomfortably young at 14, that would only apply in the west considering the age of consent is 13-14 in japan and this takes place in the late 1800's so mm

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I can SMELL the CONTROVERSY that this chapter will cause when it gets animated... This dude Araki moved from Shonen Jump to Ultra Jump and was like "It's free Real Estate".

Users who are viewing this thread