JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 49 - Tubular Bells Part 2

Dex-chan lover
jesus i hate the fact that Lucy is only 14 but she's getting sexualized the most. also how did Valentine not notice that she was wearing Lucy's clothes? he seemed to be smart but didn't even see something so obvious

i have completely lost track of the corpse parts. i thought Johnny's right arm part was taken by Hot Pants but he had it last chapter and then gave it away to save Gyro

God damn Araki what are you doin
My man is secretly freaky I guess

Double-page supporter
this and the jolyne strip search really make me wonder how the hell dp is going to deal with the animated adaption

after 7 part, finally araki gaves us some fanservice, damn am i getting bored of sausage fest around here

Fed-Kun's army
She really said "Squish me with that cute little butt until I can't breathe anymore"... Araki must have been HORNY AF while coming up with this stuff

Dex-chan lover
These plans never go well. These people still need to update their security though.
Araki needs to get low on his yuri reading.

Holy hell araki really did just decide to go wild this part and with the 14 year old girl nonetheless

vv this was like 200 years ago. they would have different standards back then. and it’s weird bc when Lucy is married to a guy twice her age no one comments about it? chill out.

Users who are viewing this thread