JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 13 Ch. 50 - Tubular Bells Part 3

You know what? I don't even need to read the comics to know how Lucy gets off scott free. Its all because Scarlet fired that gun.

Dex-chan lover
so...Hot Pants had the "left" arm? there was a cover page that said Hot Pants had the "right" arm, that's why i was confused why there were 2 right arms.....i guess it was a typo. but oh boy i love Hot Pants so much, such a good character

still kinda unbelievable that no one realized that "Scarlet" is wearing Lucy's clothes. plus i doubt that the real Scarlet cried as much as Lucy, she's probably way out of character

Damn this chapter was violent, somebody got balloon animal nails shoved through their eye sockets. Like what the fuck.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting better and better. The president still is a retard though. When will he learn....

I feel like it would have been smarter to leave Scarlet's corpse there and leave Lucy undisguised. The nails would have implicated Scarlet as the traitor, and if Lucy was interrogated about what happened she could just say that Scarlet had invited her over. The president's deduction would most likely be that Scarlet was the traitor and had invited Lucy over in an attempt to frame her. Although I guess it wouldn't explain the missing corpse parts.

This chapter was heavy. Man I can only imagine that Lucy would need a shit load of therapy in the future to get past this stuff.

Poor Lucy, she's been through shit. Hot Pants best girl! As a girl, I really like her! (no homo 😏)

Users who are viewing this thread