JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 52 - Wrecking Ball Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Other humans can be taken as a reference, I guess. Why don't they use that ? and how the hell does those satellites work? Is it something like "Becoming the Snail" in part 6?
That steam is the reason.

They said before that the Golden Rectangle can be formed from nature and I'm pretty sure you can use other people as a reference. You can use their face, body, or hands.

Fed-Kun's army
Johnny: how the hell are you finding the golden rectangle, there are no references out here!!

Gyro: *looks at Johnny's eyes*

bitch omg... I didn't catch that the first time I read this
pJzIIsQ.jpg

The new art style is starting to grow on me, I didn't like it at first since it makes everyone's faces look the same.
It seems like the steam probably fucked up Wekapipo's sister.

yes dem oCeAN eYeS
df
v

dv
df
f
f
d
df

fd
fd
fd
fd
f
df
df
df
f
fd
f
f
f
f
f
df
d
fd
f
f
fd
df
fd
f
fd
df

fd
fd
fd
f
fd
fd
fd
f

df
fd
df

f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f

f

f
f
f
f
f

g
fg
df
ghr
h
rytk
fu
l
ghh
dfh
f
hf
h
fg
jf
jf
j
ghkg
hj
j
fj
fg
hf
h
f

Rereading this and jeez, Araki really can't draw dogs. He can draw horses beautifully but really sucks at dogs

For the people asking why they can't just use their body parts or body, they NEED to use a GOLDEN RATIO as a reference which only occurs in nature.
The belt cannot be used as a reference because IT is not on a GOLDEN RATIO shape. It has never stated to be as such. Gyro's hands cannot be used as a reference because it was busted by Wekapipo.

More of this is explained in: https://youtu.be/aiTZ6LQ4wS0?t=557

guys... im confused about the corpse parts. so what i can tell is johnny only has one vertibrae, lucy and hot pants have the right arm, ears and spine, and dio has an eye? what happened to everything else? help

@Unknowndontask I believe Hot Pants took most of the spine and the left hand, leaving Johnny with one vertebra. Gyro gave Lucy the left eye to get the heart that the president has. Johnny found the ears and right arm, but had to give them away to save Gyro's life. The ears and right arm now ended up with the president, and Lucy ended up not only stealing the heart, but also those other 2 parts and gave them to Hot pants. Now Hot Pants has most of the spine, both hands, the heart, and ears, Johnny has one vertebra from the spine, Lucy has the left eye, and Diego has the left eye. The legs, head and torso are still not found by anyone. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread