JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 54 - Wrecking Ball Part 4

damn, the snowflakes foreshadowing tho..nah this is just coincidence. look up chapter 52 cover page
now i will wait for you wekapipo to return the favor

I feel that Wekapipo is not going to survive and find his sister now. He is going to end up dying trying to protect Lucy.

Dex-chan lover
Well there goes his wishes to live with his sister. He'll die to protect Lucy. Miracles are a sh!t thing.

With everything that's going to put into the animation of this part, I really can't wait to see how they do the sound design for this steel ball fight.

This was such a feel good chapter- well the ending sure was. The main boys got their good ending, Wekapipo did too-- and apparently his sister sister did as well!-- and it's just all around a great way to end where the antagonist isn't just a 'bad guy.' Well uh... everything is good for everyone but Magenta Magenta, cause forget that guy.

But this makes me wonder about Gyro's dad's morality. He's so morally grey, but despite trying to remove himself from sentimentality, he did basically save that girl by moving her to the countryside where she can at least live a little better. Oh yeah, also why tf didn't Gyro just glance to his left. Like bruh your riding partner probably has a few golden rectangles seeing as he's also of nature.... but the snowflake thing was super cool too so I really can't complain. besides what I will complain about. Like I think the chapter before it showed the golden rectangle showing up in J's eyes, and I'm like if he hadn't found it by now, maybe it's too small or passing to catch a glimpse at that, but then he does manage to catch all the falling tiny snowflakes's golden rectangle. bruh times two

I really don't understand a bit about corellation beetwen finding golden rectangle object and zeppeli steel ball. I could accept the concept of hamon or stand, but this rectangle shit just doesn't make any sense.

wekapipo is such an interesting character, I am glad he's sticking around (for when he'll probably eventually die like mountain tim lol)

Users who are viewing this thread