JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 60 - Both Sides Now Part 1

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised that nobody has commented on this chapter yet so I'll begin. I love how this chapter showcased the range of improvement pertaining to both Gyro and Johnny's respective abilities. I also love how it seems like everything is inching closer and closer to a climax or something (judging from the end of this chapter). 😱

I am surprised he doesn't have the corpse inside him, but I guess since he lost the heart he feels carrying the corpse with him is not the safest.

Dex-chan lover
Things are going downhill but still, People will remain vigilant and keep upgrading their stand abilities.

Wekapipo is back!! Also I cant believe the prez is really implying that he usually finds his wife uncute and unskilled but still loves the hell out of her. I'd find that more charming if he wasnt such an awful dude though.

To my knowledge, the earliest revolver that could actually be used with a silencer was the Nagant M1895, developed in 1895. I believe silencers themselves were developed in the earlier 1900s though. Somehow Magenta got his hands on them a few years early

@newkillerstar This whole part is very anachronistic. Hoodies like the one Johnny's wearing weren't a thing. Obviously hair dye for Hot Pants (if it's natural you shouldn't be questioning it either) hasn't been invented yet. Also, Scary Monsters takes the form of dinosaurs that haven't been discovered yet (Utahraptor, Tyrannosaurus). I mean for God's sake Mormon Jesus is a fact in this timeline. I would stop questioning any historical inaccuracies, since this is a vastly different universe from ours.

@Tyrantlizard Just because some dinosaurs haven't been discovered yet doesn't mean Dio can't turn into them because they existed for millions of years before discovery. And this isn't Mormon Jesus, this Jesus came Jerusalem, just like in real life. His corpse was just moved to the US after his death.

d3x

I feel bad for Lucy. She has to deal with the fatass president

Users who are viewing this thread