JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 61 - Both Sides Now Part 2

Damn, I guess JoJo Doc Ock is actually a real badass. Funny Valentine, on the other hand, has no dignity.

Fed-Kun's army
What? Why did Funny Valentine suddenly become so fcking handsome?

real quick- Lucy's dad was such a tool. He didn't want to give his eldest son away so he gave Lucy away..... what a bastard.
and honestly I can't express how much I love Lucy and Stephen's relationship,, it's formed from something so different that their relationship can't even properly be described. Earlier in the story, she said that she would never romantically betray Stephen, as she is lawfully his wife, and she does love him, but it isn't actually romantic love. The same goes for Stephen. He acknowledges that they're married, but he doesn't treat her as if she is obliged to do more than she should. It's more like they take care of each other actually, and that's really beautiful. Lmao, fr this chapter is getting back at me for ever thinking the worst of Steel. And shit, seriously? Lucy's whole life has been trauma up until this point, and the prez is starting to be way too coocoo for me

Keep in mind that this story takes place in 1890 where stuff like this wasn't thought of as a taboo back then...

Valentine must have been working out after we first saw him; he actually has a neck now.

IM ON PAGE 34 I HAVE TO READ 20 MORE PAGES I'M BEING PUT ON A WATCHLIST I DONT WANNA READ THIS I DONT WANNA READ THIS

IT
IT GOT WORSE STOIP WHYS HE DOING THIS WTF LUCY DOESNT DESERVE THIS

Oh! It was clear that Stephen and Lucy's relationship is not of that a romantic. That makes more sense. I gave my respect to Stephen for being a gentleman to Lucy!
This shit was intense! I'm so scared for Lucy and 'that' scene is so uncomfortable to watch...

Stephen Steel is an absolute chad.
Valentine deserves a 7 page muda-wryy and a GER, holy shit that was uncomfortable. I see now why they haven't announced the anime for part 6 cuz they dont want to get to this.
Sick chapter tho

d3x

When did Valentine get skinny-

What the hell?
Oh and poor Lucy, she’s going through so much for someone who’s only 14

Users who are viewing this thread