JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 16 Ch. 61 - Both Sides Now Part 2

well, that was extremely uncomfortable. i know he's a villain and i should have expected for him to do some weird stuff but.. jesus, it's still a shocker. wondering how DP is gonna go about this.

Kira Reveal: The Speech, Killer Queen

Diavolo Reveal: Shirt off, KING CRIMSON

Valentine Reveal: s e x y t i m e

Dex-chan lover
if someone takes the napkin from the right, then take back that napkin

wait

Oh wow. I hope all people who called Stephen Steel the "P" word are now ashamed, very ashamed. We shall never judge someone before knowing the full story.

And now I understand why people mock individuals who say "Valentine did nothing wrong", saying it like if Valentine is a "misunderstood villain" with good intentions. Funny Valentine is CLEARY EVIL. He wanted to rape a woman just so she could bear his child! He is not on Diavolo's level of evil, but I think Pucci was more of an ambigous villain than Valentine is.

But I prefer it this way. I like to hate my villains, not silently cheer for them. His explanation of "how the universe works" is interesting. I can't wait to see his Stand! JoJo villains never dissapointed me!

Users who are viewing this thread