JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 17 Ch. 68 - D4C Part 3

Dex-chan lover
???????????

"what you're saying right now is beyond my understanding" me too, Wekapipo

somehow Dio is the chillest character even though he turns into a dinosaur

Double-page supporter
What the actual fuck is D4C? Why the hell are the main antagonist stands always so complicated (except The World)???

And lmao, I thought Dio could only transform people to raptors that are following his orders around, not a fucking light stand 🤣. Also, it's cool that he also transformed silver bullet into a Raptor too, it looked badass! I wonder if it would be faster in Raptor form?

What in the shit is even going on

this doesn't even seem like time manipulation for the final boss, this just seems like reality manipulation

The thing he did to avoid the ball reminds me of Kakashi's/Obito's Kamui. So he moved his left eye to another dimension to avoid being hit. However, for both Wekapipo and DIO to shoot Johnny means these are not empty dimensions. My best guess is that he can somehow combine 3 parallel universes (DIO and artist saw Funny shoot, making it 3) with his stand and that's why there are different accounts in the park.

Hopefully the stand is space-based and not time-based so we have a break from that. I guess the area affected is pretty small since the park is safe. It is just that they had their backs to the shooting at different times like we see with the girls. But this is all just a theory ... a JoJo theory ... that will be proven or debunked in the coming chapters.

Dex-chan lover
If this Dio, who is just too goddamn smart about horses and can turn people into dinosaur lamps can't figure this out then How can I do it? If going by the scene where he literally disappears behind a chair, then this can be interrupted as an ability that is based on multiple universes made in Part 6 where in one universe he was behind the chair but not stabbed in the neck but that wouldn't explain his left eye disappearing but as we know a stand can have more than one ability.
Wekapipo is too dumb compared to Dio. It's almost painful to watch.

I've seen explanations of this arc and I am still absolutely confused. I guess that's just the power of [Filthy acts at a reasonable price]

Okay so I watched xForts' video trying to explain this arc and I'm still perplexed. I wonder how the anime will deal with this scene (you know when we get the SBR anime in 40 years)

Our characters are getting triple za warudo'd by the fucking president

This chapter is such a solid train wreck, because I sure as hell enjoyed it, but like, what the fuck just happened. This arc has just made me like Dio more, he's just super cool and less of a invincible badass now. Anyway, fuck it, I'll enjoy this arc for the massive mind fuckery it is

Users who are viewing this thread