JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 19 Ch. 73 - D4C Part 6

Dex-chan lover
Hot Pants is only a girl so that Dio wouldn't have had to kiss a man. biggest "no homo" moment in history

i never knew i needed this Dio/Hot Pants alliance until now. god i love Hot Pants....and Dio...and pretty much 90% of the characters

Dex-chan lover
This Dio is not the best but he is by far the smartest among them. There are still other dimensions though and thus I expect greater things. It's been bothering me for some time but does the horse that Dio ride belong to the Joestar family?

Wow Valentine can probably just keep pulling them from other universes forever.
Can’t wait to see what they do.

Hot Pants is back! Dio too! That 'make out' scene though, noOOOO I WANT JOHNNY AND HOT PANTS 😭 oh well, Hot Pants and Dio is teaming up! And I am scared for Hot Pants because Dio will probably abandon her like he did to Wekapipo :/ I hope not! I like and hate Dio, it's really complicated but I still like his character here (hate his personality, but that's part of his charms)

Dio didn't want to suffocate Hot Pants. He just wanted to kiss the girl. Too bad she took her lips away :(

Users who are viewing this thread