JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Pocoloco and Sandman

Pocoloco be like: i have the power of god and anime on my side

Dex-chan lover
Luck? Is that a stand or something? I don't need another factor that is similar to Fate in this series....

Fed-Kun's army
Is it bad that I want Sandman, Pocoloco and Johnny to all win this race?!?! I love all of their reasonings/motivations for competing. But so far it looks like Gyro is more of a main character than Johnny in this part imo.

Pocoloco's luck is going to run out during this race since 60 days is the lowest estimate for the race, which leaves up to 20 days of racing without being lucky.

In the frame with the German Baron on the side of the road in his automobile stating his mileage is 400 miles per Litre. That equals 105mi/gallon. That's quite good... more than anything we have today in 2020. I think the translation may have been off here? Is it supposed to be 400 litres per mile? That would seem to make more sense.

If they were getting 105mi/gallon you'd only need to carry 36-37gallons of gasoline to make the entire cross country journey: 6000km = 3728mi, 3728/105 = 35.5gal. Making the trip a complete cakewalk.

Where's my man Dio?
Also when are the stands gonna be introduced, I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread