JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 21 Ch. 82 - D4C Part 15 -Love Train-

Group Leader
It's absolutely crazy to me that this arc lasted for almost a year and a half.

Double-page supporter
I know that jojo's usually have missing limbs healed ever since part 4. But I feel like Johnny might never get that arm fixed

Dex-chan lover
That hand needs to be attached to his body again, is Hot Pants really dead?
Killing the Valkyrie would be a difficult task to accomplish if Gyro knows about it.

Yo but does funny Valentine's steps make nose or not we were told they didn't but they are constantly depicted as noisy

Johnny and Gyro need to attack Valentine together with their HORSE power balls. ;)

@palmeride In the past, could Valentine have used his stand ability to send the soles of his feet to a different world, thus sending the sound of his footsteps to that world as well? Perhaps he just isn't bothering with that now.

@palmeride He's able to make it so they don't make sound but he just doesn't bother doing it. I don't think it has to do with his stand and just something he can do. It's like reading lips, just cause you can do it doesn't mean you'll necessarily do it all the time, especially when there's no reason to.

Dex-chan lover
FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

i think it's really interesting to see a main group that rarely have their stands summoned

also araki forgot which tusk act johnny was on

A A A AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA;vvvvv

Users who are viewing this thread