JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - Break My Heart, Break Your Heart Part 1

This is why I love part 7 the most, there’s no parallel between bad or good, it’s quite a basic concept but very awesome when done right

What ❓ are ® all 💯 these ↪ emojis 😀 doing 👀 in 🕳 Funny 🤪 Valentine's ❤ speech 🗨 bubbles? 💭

no i would not do it because i would know that this gyro will never be my real freind gyro if i was in johnny joestar postion

This might be a anime betrayal in a nutshell lol. Even tho fv and Johnny are not friends you already know some BS might happen lol. But what if this might be a kinda win win situation for both sides? This is interesting lol well on to the next chapter I go!

I like how part 7 has you questioning who the "good guys" and "bad guys" are, when in its parallel it's pretty much "this is the good one, this is the bad one"

johnny don't take the fucking offer. we know he isn't lying about his dad from his flashback but i feel like he's gonna pull some top ten anime betrayals bullshit on us

Okay, that's nice and all but araki why so many emotes, we don't need to know what stop looks like.

BRUH JOHNNY IS SO SWEET GYRO WOULD BRE LIKE "hell nah" and kill valentine before he time to even offer a deal.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LIVE LIKE IN PART 4??? ARAKI WHY MUST YOU HURT ME THIS WAY.

I would lowkey be doing the same thing as johnny right now, Johnny is such a good person and so people like Valentine take advantage of his kindness TwT.

whats with those little pictures like when he says i promise it had a yellow picture- Im honestly scared

"Every thing i did was for the sake of my country..."
Raping a 14 year old was for the sake of the USA i guess

Users who are viewing this thread