JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 89 - Break My Heart, Break Your Heart Part 2

Dex-chan lover
fuck.......seriously all this for some shriveled up corpse. was it worth it Johnny? was it?

😭why did it have to be gyro 😭I know I its always the same ol pattern of jobros dying but why couldn't araki make another exception?

Out of all the characters in jojo with the saddest death, gyro's passing has to be saddest of them all... Thank you...Gyro..

Double-page supporter
Now Johnny is all alone... But I think he'll definitely be a changed man after this. Gyro was definitely a good influence on Johnny, so I'm sure he'll learn to be more calm and caring. I hope Johnny wins the race, because if he does then I'm sure he'll use the money for the kid in Italy.

Double-page supporter
THE FEEL
*producing manly tear*
Arigato... Gyro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2yEx7qJlE8

damn, i really bought funny's story and believed in him
it feels like i got thunder cross split thunder attack

Fed-Kun's army
DAMMMMNNNITTTT!! Why Valentine??!?! I believed in you and wrote a hell of a comment on the last chapter pointing towards your honesty and you just had to squander it and make me look like an idiot.... Fuckkkk whyyyy

I knew Valentine would not forgive the torture he endured for who knows how long. He was just getting more and more pissed at Johnny.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this would happen. So,who's meat did you use in order to heal the horse?
This was the best possible scenario for this dimension.

Users who are viewing this thread