JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - High Voltage Part 2

Yooooo at the part when Johnny's dad apologized and cheered his him was so wholesome it almost made me cry lmao

I though Johnny's dad had already died lol. Also, the dude decided to repent when it was the most convenient for him and that pisses me off a little. I wouldn't forgive him tbh.

Honestly as much as we hate Johhny's dad I think it's good that he had a wake up call and went to support his son. He even had the guts to tell everyone what he did and didn't even say he didn't do this for sorries. Because deep down he learned what he did was wrong and came to apologize, even if he would never be forgiven. He even brought the boots😣

@ewefwwefwef Everything the light Dio touches can move in stopped time.

Ok just cause of the dad scene this part surpasses part 1 maybe even part 3 in the list UNLESS the dad only came here for selfish reasons (i.e. for the money) and once Johnny loses (I'm guessing he loses the race since he's focused on getting the corpse) he just leaves Johnny and doesn't care about him anymore. If that happens I retract my statement about how this part can rise up the list even if the rest of the series is shit.

ngl, i had to stop reading for a moment cuz i couldn't stop crying. i hate johnny's dad but him pulling out the boots really got me.
i'm hoping johnny's old man is genuinely sorry about what he's done. really emotional scene.

Got to admit, I teared up when I saw Johnny's father on the crowd. And how people here can believe Funny Valentine's promises(a guy who did every crime under the sun) but not believe Johnny's father had a genuine change of heart and now is proud of his son? He even confessed to everyone in the crowd that he threated his son like shit!

I honestly don't understand you guys. Believe the Main Villain of the story but not believe in a father change of heart?

Also, what happened to Tusk Act 4? That one has more chances to defeat The World than Act 3, Johnny!

Users who are viewing this thread