JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

So Steel Ball Run... Dragged a lot in the beginning. Started getting better during Scary Monsters. Was pretty inconsistent from there but still good for the most part. I must say it really stuck the landing and had a phenomenal 3rd act, really elevated the whole part for me.

Part Ranking(so far): Vento Aureo, Stone Ocean, Diamond is Unbreakable, Steel Ball Run, Stardust Crusaders, Battle Tendency, Phantom Blood

wow just wow the endings was so emotional in my case, what a ride goddamit Johnny and Gyro are a perfect tag team.
great manga or something you say? watch ur words. listen i call this a "masterpiece" NYOHOHO

this is just my personal fav list so far in JoJo's Franchise ;

7>5>4>2>3>6>1

The last 25 chapters is what made this part good. It has to be the best JoJo ending yet.

My personal ranking for JoJo
1- part 5
2- part 3
3- part 4
4- part 7
5- part 6
6- part 2
7- part 1

Part 6 and 7 are kinda on par to me

Dex-chan lover
It's over...? I don't want it to be over (´;~;`)... Fucking hell, this was an incredible read! This has already took the number one spot for the Jojo parts, and entered my top 5 manga in general! Although I do wish we got a bit more with the ending, like what Johnny did when he visited Naples and things like that, it's a JoJo story so endings like these are the norm. As much as they are upsetting in some ways... Maybe I'll learn more about Johnny in the next part :D! Thank you so much to the Jojo's colored adventure crew for the fantastic coloring of this part! It definitely made the read much more enjoyable :)...
All I can really say in summary to this part...

Arigato, Gyro... Arigato, Johnny...
Thank you for the amazing story, Araki!

SO>SBR>GW>DIU>PB>BT>SDC(Haven't read JJL yet btw).

Loved part 7, but I loved Stone Ocean a bit more and I can't wait to see it animated.

I give Steel Ball Run a Speedwagon/10

What a ride! This part is clearly the most mature so far. Not for the sexual content, but for the characters, especially Johnny. He really stands out as the more real of the Jojos. Don't get me wrong, all other Jojos were great, but they all were absolute winners. Only in Johnny we see true desperation and even some malice. He acts as a loser in many occasions, he is secondary to Gyro in most of the initial arcs, he can't even defeat Dio. He isn't an embodiment of honor as part 1 Jonathan, he was a jerk before being crippled. He really grows as a character through the story, but he never stops being a flawed human being. And thats what makes him more real, because unlike Jotaro or Giorno, real humans are flawed.

Fed-Kun's army
if we're doing rankings

6 > 7 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 1

amazing part though, reading the manga was definitely a good idea lol, im very hopeful for jojolion

Users who are viewing this thread