JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

@incavilc A graphic novel is any single comic book that collects the beginning and ending. This is not a graphic novel.

That was deffenetly a master piece, i loved it so much the characters too..
The story line was great, also the stands powers was great tho.

A little bit I felt like the last fight ( Beetwen the president and Otthers ) was too long, but its okay.

President Valentine, deffenetly one of the most badass villain of jojo universe... :)

( Btw there was a little boring parts, at the begin but its okay tho)

Best JoJo part hands down, and a masterpiece IMO. Hard to believe this almost didn't exist with Araki wanting to finish JoJo on Stone Ocean, but here we are.

Z24

I rate it (the power of Tusk act 4 multiplied by as many universes Valentine could access plus Speedwagon) /10

Loved how it was mostly two characters versus everyone(for the most part), and how Johnny and Gyro grew together.
After catching up to all the episodes of the anime, I read the manga from part 1, what an adventure. :)
Time to experience part 8
Favorite Anime Parts:
5>3>2>4>1
Favorite Parts:
7>6>4>3>5>2>1
12/29/19

Wow, just finished SBR and i'm amazed how good this story is. Definativley favorite part and favoritr characters.

I'm just a lowly regular human guy w/o a job, but if I may say so, I'm glad I trusted Araki in earlier chapters; He really did grow along w/ the manga

Fed-Kun's army
I think The World coming back was to Deus ex machina for me

Users who are viewing this thread