JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

8/18/20

Gyro dying was truly heartbreaking. I don't even know why but i was holding on hope until the very end that he would somehow be alive :( Very good part

Oh man I loved this part, im sure DP will make a good job animating this masterpiece. And now its time to start part 8 yay!

it was intense the whole way through, it still seems to amaze me on how creative hirohiko araki gets on beating stands and even making them, even after the read im still confused with D4C and how it all works, im very excited to keep reading these mangas. 9/10

finished 20/08/20

Finished - Friday, August 21, 2020

What a journey it was. That “Let’s go home” made me emotional, damnit... This is definitely one of the best JoJo parts. I’m very glad I still chose to read it despite all the spoilers on the internet lol. Now, it’s time to read Part 8 ( T uT)ノ❤️

Finished reading on 21/08/2020
Oh boy what a journey its been. I will miss you dearly, Johnny Joestar, and you, the comment section.

<==To=Be=Continued==

2w2qhdjwnhm21.png

oh boy

every time after finishing a part, i thought "wow this was my favorite part" just for the next one to become my favorite

i wonder how jojolion will top this

finished reading on August 21, 2020 1:49 PM

my favorite parts from best to worst in my opinion
1. Steel Ball Run
2. Stone Ocean
3. Vento Auero
4. Diamond is Unbreakable
3. Stardust Crusaders
2. Battle Tendency
1. Phantom Blood

it feels like yesterday when i started reading diamond is unbreakable

Finished on August 23, 2020

I actually read this for the second time, the first time on summer 2013, probably some time after the anime has started. I started rewatching All Star Battle trailers after reading a reference on the trailer.
It's been 7 years, time flew so fast.

I reread this again starting from Stone Ocean to imagine what the anime would be like. I can't wait to see Steel Ball Run in action.
I can't wait when Johnny realized the truth in Lesson 5, I will cry like a waterfall

Even after watching the glorious adaptations of part 5 (the part I dislike a lot), I still like SBR the best. No adventure can top this.

Finished august 23 2020

Bro that was awesome ngl
Dios first death was cool ash
Gyros death was sad
Why are all of that ship crew the same? It's like nurse joy and that other dude from Pokemon
I saw a disturbing lack of punch ghosts
There was a wierd thing at the beginning where stands were just combinations of other ones
Lucy got to kill somebody
Valentine's death and then the thing continuing ended up a good choice but was pretty underwhelming.
How will jojolion top this

Steel Ball Run is great, but it definitly isn't my favourite (probably because literally every major death and shocking reveal got spoiled to me, and that kinda destroys the fun of reading something) and I kinda feel like it has been overhyped by the fans. Still, I would give it a 7/10. See you in part 8, boys.

Finished 23/08/2020

I started reading Steel Ball Run over a year ago, but stopped half way through because i just wasn't liking the first half. Maybe it was because i had such high expectations from people hyping it up, or maybe because i binged through parts 5 and 6 prior, and was getting burnt out on jojo, especially after getting tired of some of the bs from Stone Ocean.

After taking a break and clearing my mind, i picked this back up 2 days ago from where i left off, and i can definitely say that the second half has been extremely enjoyable, and i'm glad i did pick it back up.
While the second half certainly made up for the lack of enjoyment i had with the first half, i honestly can't quite figure out where i would rank this compared to the other parts. Maybe 2nd or 3rd place, either just above or just below Diamond is Unbreakable. Maybe the anime will raise my ranking for it when it comes out, like it did with Golden Wind going from 2nd to 1st for me. Overall 8-8.5/10.

As of now my current rankings are:
1. Golden Wind
2. Steel Ball Run/Diamond is Unbreakable
4. Battle Tendency
5. Stardust Crusaders
6. Stone Ocean
7. Phantom Blood

Johnny's definitely my favorite Jojo now, and Gyro is probably in the top 3 Jobro

Finished August 24, 2020

Well I finished it in 4 days and dont want to feel anymore, Gyro hit me hard and then seeing johnny stand hit me harder

Arigato... Gyro
"This was truly a roundabout journey." Is accurate to my feelings. I love it. Top 3 favs.

Finshed August 25, 2020 7:51 PM

Users who are viewing this thread