JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Desert Born Outlaws Part 1

Dex-chan lover
seriously? he wants 50 million dollars for some random kid? there's a fine line between being noble and just being stupid, cmon Gyro. and what's with the JoJos having knowledge about animals? Jotaro, Giorno, and now Johnny

(lol'ing at the panel with Johnny doing a backflip onto the horse with a gun in his hand) i really can't imagine this being an anime, are they really going to animate all that horse racing and Johnny crawling around on the ground with his hands?

"i always let the girls strangle me" what a dream

Double-page supporter
I don't see what's so hard to believe about this having an anime adaption @owlette. Attack on titan has a shit ton of horses that gets proper animation, so I don't see why David Productions can't do the same. And what's wrong with Johnny crawling? He's fuckin crippled! Plus, it's not like he's doing it every time he's on a panel. He's usually on his horse or sitting down. As for the kid? Well, I've never read this story so I'm just gonna guess that the kid has some kind of deep connection with Gyro. He doesn't come off as someone who does charity work.
Then again, you've probably finished this part so you've most likely changed your mind and I'm just rambling lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-Nightmare_420 still going to be a challenge, as i'm sure it was for Attack on Titan since they took so long for certain seasons. i mean i'm like 90% sure there will be an anime adaption for every single JoJo part anyways, so they'll figure it out somehow. the kid thing is still kinda stupid to me but i get that it's for the sake of the plot, not gonna get into it further since i don't want to spoil anything for you

Dex-chan lover
There comes the party guilty for the murders (obliterations). If this is not due to a stand, then what is it?

Man, Gyro is an enigma to the very end. I already read this part, but I still always wonder about Gyro and his motivations. Johnny too, but right now I'm puzzled by Gyro (again lol.) He seems so smart yet so stupid, and he's so mean but so kind (but mostly kind in retrospect)... especially since he's doing all of this just for a random kid.

I think it would have made more sense for Gyro to tell this story, because Johnny remembering perfectly an article that's not even relevant to himself feels kinda off

Users who are viewing this thread