JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - (Tusk) Part 3

You know Paris, France? In English, it's pronounced "Paris" but everyone else pronounces it without the "s" sound, like the French do. But with Venezia, everyone pronouces it the English way: "Venice". Like The Merchant of Venice or Death in Venice. WHY, THOUGH!? WHY ISN'T THE TITLE DEATH IN VENEZIA!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? IT TAKES PLACE IN ITALY, SO USE THE ITALIAN WORD, DAMMIT! THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF! BUNCH OF DUMBASSES!

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see what kind of stand Diego will get.
Saints are more powerful than meteoroids that can give you the power to control time?

The hole in the palm makes me think it is the corpse of Jesus. I also think they are incorrectly using "terrorist" to describe the people after the corpse. I feel "assassin," "hitman," or "collector" would fit better since they have targets in mind that are separated.

Double-page supporter
Page 33 and 34 are fragmented repeats of page 32. Just putting it out there.

Look how useful johnny’s toenail shots were. Too bad he never uses this again

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Is this comic really trying to tell me that when Jesus died his corpse was chopped up and then scattered across North America by Joseph of Arimathea, where it became a stand user? Even for Jojo this is bananas.

Users who are viewing this thread