JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The True Man's World Part 1

Dex-chan lover
Hot Pants really was about to kill them just for the cow but then just let them go casually, lmfao. what a name, too

Double-page supporter
So I that's the famous "Eat shit asshole! Fall off your horse!" line I heard about. It was so nice fucking random lmao

Also, I can't help but imagine hearing Danny Trejo for Guacho. He has that same long face kind of look to him

Wait, le système binaire actuelle (celui utiliser par le manga) n’exister pas à l'époque ....

The guy in the house looks like a fabulous Colonel Sanders but with a fuckboy haircut.

Araki going full out on the sexy gay cowboys

Also, "eat shit asshole, fall of your horse". Mm. Legendary

How are they using the binary system in the ol' Wild West???? They don't even have mf computers in this time I-

Oh my god, I love moments like these where Gyro's just a total ASSHOLE lol. It reminds me of that boom boom boy who Gyro just was like "at least die out of our sight..." Also him actually going "Wait Johnny, I dont understand the situation" just XD it reminds me of how Gyro is pretty damn smart in some aspects, he kind of has to be as a doctor, but also how dim witted he can be. Kind of love his himbo moments.

Cant believe I forgot how strangely cool HP is too. I read this before, but it was so long ago that I forgot how HP was for a while, but HP is cool in a strange enigmatic way... like how most stand users are smart but total nut cases. I bet HP will be one of em too

Users who are viewing this thread