JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Green Tombstone Part 1

@owlette read the editor's notes at the end, she used masucline forms of verbs so they just thought she's a feminine looking man. and her boobs were hidden because of the oufit.

@BlindThreat I hope she goes into Steven Steel's room and goes into the shower giving her a reason to why her clothes are wet (idk why she would shower with the clothes on but ok) and steven won't snitch on her because she's doing this for him and because she's his wife. lol

Tsk Tsk. Johnny is a molester now.

Also I'm presuming that Gyro's joke is a pun that only works in Japanese. Was hoping some uber weaboo would write an essay in comments explaining the original joke but alas no such luck.

I'm so disappointed that Hot Pants is a girl. I was really in love with their appearance and was like, there's finally another man in this part that acts slightly gay, but no it just had to be a girl. I think that if they had just introduced the character as female I wouldn't have been so mad. Now whenever I think back to when I was thirsting over them I shiver. At least I still have Gyro, Johnny, and Dio.

SERIOUSLY NO ONE?

4 = shi
2 = tsu
0 = rei

No, it's not a 420 joke. Shitsurei can mean "excuse me"

Araki why do you keep making people find out if someones a female like that. At least she wasn't a minor

Dex-chan lover
Interesting Gyro likes licking balls huh?

*inserts careless whispers*

Well I guess Lucy did find herself a way to stay plot relavent.

Also hi, Catch The Rainbow

Users who are viewing this thread