JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 36 - The Green Tombstone Part 1

@Bloomrose Um, what? Why the heck are you such a freak? Do you have a fetish for people that "act gay"? So what IF Hotpants is a girl? Araki isn't obligated to give you male characters

@Bloomrose you suck. Let us have a possible major female character in this arc, damn it. I'm all in for all those sexy gay ass male characters, but come on, this arc is all about it already lol, don't understand why you're so mad --'
Let us have some rockin ladies with weird ass stands too.

i hope hot pats makes another appearance later on, and why did everything go 0-100 real quick, this shit getting good

pls let hot pants appear on the next chapters i need more jojo character girls 😔

that cover art is just.. wow.
i can't get over how johnny was like "hp was a girl?! 😳😳.. alright lol"

Dex-chan lover
anyone realize johnny had the least amount of pals to travel with out of all the Joestars..

Aww lucy seems to be truly loved steel despite the HUGE AGE gap. I thought she's one of those brats whose a young gold digger lmao but it seems that lucy is loyal to the old man <//3 not to mention but we're in the same age too ΣΣ(,,・ω・,,)

Fed-Kun's army
Hot Pants the best husbando just became the best waifu !
Blackmore's Stand 『Cover yourself in oil』just made its first appearance!
I still can't believe TURBO is not originally an English word!
More news at 11, stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread