JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 9 Ch. 39 - Catch the Rainbow (On That Stormy Night) Part 2

Double-page supporter
I like how they translated "muda" but not "yare yare daze".

TN: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" is written "[WRYYYYYY]" in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
they should have just kept it as "muda". why did Gyro say Jotaro's iconic line? first "ora" and now "yare yare daze". i think i know who Araki likes more between Gyro and Johnny

ew wtf Lucy is only 14???? she's pretty brave for her age. or maybe she's brave BECAUSE of her age. lord i hope that Mr Steel isn't as old as he looks

@CherryCola that's a good point. not sure if that's how that works but it's worth a try

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had both of the best lines "Muda Muda" and "Yare Yare Daze".
That spine just wanted to get inside of someone!

dio just pulled a useless and Blackmore got CREAMED by Lucy. poor nauseous Johnny. good cover. Good chapter. :)

Gyro yells "Ora" throwing the balls, and he just said "Yare yare daze" in this chapter. He's got to be Jotaro's incarnation.

I actually like Lucy so much- even more than I did on my first read tbh. She is so brave that its insane. She arbitrarily reminds me of Little Red Riding-hood with how shes basically on her journey to meet some weird doom now that shes gotten so involved. Also, I freaking love both Gyro and Johnny as main characters and how they support each other. They kind of help each other in what the other is lacking, like how G backs J up when he's unsure. Gd tbh this part just has too many good fucking characers T-T

HE SAID IT! HE FINALLY SAID IT! "MUDA MUDA" "MUDA MUDA"
Is Lucy the new Hayato? The commentator. I hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread