JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 10 Ch. 42 - Doobie Wah! Part 4

I don't believe it. My nearly emotionless ass actually got misty eyes when he died. I didn't even know him for that long. Maybe it's because Araki keeps on killing the only characters that look attractive. Also his story made me really sad and his design reminds me heavily of Mista. And his friend reminds me heavily of Bruno after that flashback scene. Also I should have seen it coming. After a character flashback the character either quickly dies or becomes a Jobro. I wished he could have lived longer, rip Stoneman #2. Nobody can hurt you now.

araki really been making his villians in the last few parts someone who you can kinda sympathize with

Fed-Kun's army
yknow i just realized looking at his stand design in the first page that he looks kinda similar to the dreaded doobie in PB (having been named Doobie Wah also lol). Also kinda funny how he's attacking a teenage girl and a little boy

I feel hella bad for him... poor guy... he got cheated on and stole from just because he opened up to a thot... And then he got killed by a freaking baby

I just realized that this kid is the equivalent of Hayato from part 4, hence he is so clever. Damn, I'm slow lol.

Dex-chan lover
x9.jpg

Sheer Heart Attack type beat

when i first saw paper moon king i didnt know he could be this useful. when i think about it, tsurugi's stand is pretty op

Users who are viewing this thread