JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 55 - Walking Heart, Breaking Heart

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if all this bad luck and abuse is going to lead to something with Joshu. I mean, we're 50 damn chapters and we haven't gotten a clue who the main antagonist is finna be. For some reason I feel like Joshu is gonna be the one who gets tired of the family's shit and does something to rebel. I don't even hate the dude anymore since it can be seen that the way he's been treated might have led to how he is now. Yeah, he might act like a dumbass and a piece of shit, but you can only blame the family for that. Unless he was always treated with love and he's just like that. Being spoiled by a rich parent is pretty fucked as well. But he always gets that middle child treatment, so it's interesting to see where that leads with his character.

Dex-chan lover
The mystery about the curse still remains though and about how the stands are forming here.
She got D4C or something here? And why the hell did you make me worry for a moment by showing a character similar to Jolyne??

Alright, now Josuke/Josefumi knows his identity after like, 60 chapters. I also like the detail of the words “stone ocean” on that girl’s uniform, but who even is she? Jobin’s side chick? IM SO CONFUSED

V just now realized that it’s Jobin and everyone’s mom, and Norisuke’s wife. I’m just a dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread