JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Milagro Man Part 2

@JonTargaryen35 To do character development is one thing. Having to do it in an arc / episode that clearly disconnects in it's entirety from the main plot? That's called filler. Not all fillers are bad, like this one. I enjoyed it, especially because it's entertaining and short. There was some character development for Joshu, but not that much. That's okay as well, I'd rather have him develop with something that actually moves the plot forward

Aggregator gang
It was this chapter that cemented the fact that Joshu's voice in my head is exactly like Justin Roiland's. Specifically his shrill Lemongrab.

Group Leader
Morioh chou as always. A place where bizarre things always happen. If you think it's Joshu's character development, that's wrong. It's Morioh's character development. The city is alive and lively.

Fed-Kun's army
This has been the worst collection of chapters in Jojo history, I mean Joshu having anything good happen to him is the worst also what did this even contribute to the story, no Roka and no Rocks so why did this even happen, for more Joshu time? I dispise Joshu with a passion

Users who are viewing this thread