JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 9 Ch. 35 - Every Day is a Summer Vacation Part 2

Fed-Kun's army
Dont actually shave eyebrows dudes. To do so to a sleeping bro's actually a really mean prank.
Not cause of temporary weird appearance, but permanent change, they dont EVER grow back as normal, eyebrows always become way way worse after regrowing. Very ugly. Disorganized.

Bug collecting is a popular hobby for Japanese boys. That is why Tsurugi claimed his dad is more of a kid than he is. You can find bug catching in many Japanese games and anime. Pokemon is the most prevalent along with Yokai Watch; games that market primarily to children. I also recall catching bugs in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Certain species of insects are considered valuable to other collectors so when Jobin said that beetle was worth about $3000, I can believe it. Some people can make a living by breeding and selling rare insects. As shown here, there is a particular fascination with beetles. This is just something I picked up on from Youtube and various Japanese media.

Dex-chan lover
He shaved his eyebrows because the hair in his eyebrows have seen all there is to see after Josuke imitated Giorno's pose.

Fed-Kun's army
Was more interesting than a stand fight, and Jobin went and shaved his eyebrow super quickly goddamn

Users who are viewing this thread