JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 18 Ch. 71 - Hair Clip of the Qing Dynasty

Dex-chan lover
"Are you talking about meeee?"
Gappy Bruh Moment #998

Fed-Kun's army
of course Akraki only puts the utmost valuable info in the random "Hirohiko Araki" sections... not that I mind them lol

well we get some nice backstory on my girl yasaho, yet another sad one, a suicide surviver huh. I also love Araki’s short messages, they always make me smile.

Man, I loved Yasuho this whole time but goddamn this backstory's almost as tragic as Johnny's. I hope Yasuho can live a happy, peaceful life at the end

So the dad was a rock? Or the clip was a rock? Her father died and it was a stand or his pet rock? Or yasuho’s mom knew her husband died and that's why she doesn't want Yasuho to visit him? or both didn't knew he died and he used the clip for notice Yasuho about that? damn I'm so confused and got so much theories, i have to continue rn.

Yasuho *explains her life's turning point, talks about traumatic childhood, her inspiration and attempted suicide*
Plant dude: gee, buddy. Thats cool but I don't remember asking?

----
Broken family and suicidal thoughts finally a manga character I can relate to.

i cried a bit reading about yasuho’s story and how much josuke means to her, they are so perfect for each other and i just wish them both the best💖

Users who are viewing this thread