JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 84 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 1

I don't know why but I really think that yasuho's ex and the head director are somehow the same person, like a Doppio/Diavolo type of thing but one that actually makes sense.

Group Leader
Drew a rough sketch and it looked plumpy, now I'm waiting for it to show itself fully to see how accurate I was.

Double-page supporter
@ithur1 My thoughts exactly, at this point I'm thinking his ability is something like having multiple versions of himself present from different time periods, making himself present in any period of time he was alive and being able to alter the events of that time, something along those lines. That child that was conveniently there to stop Yasuho could also be him from when he was younger, who knows?

A similar effect, to reference an entirely different series, is something like burning gold from the Mistborn trilogy.

Dex-chan lover
i cannot believe it he's 89 years old man... i just really can't believe that 89 years old man, that's insane. Do you guys realize that he's 89 years old ?

Fed-Kun's army
The head doctor hat and hair color... is that
Kira from Dead man's questions?
EDIT: or wait
speedwagon? He did have that kind of hat at one time and old man version had short hair
likely a new character, but can't unsee either now.

Also Toru is smooth but very obviously manipulative. A man couldnt do it, yeah right. There's a reason she left you.

a whole 84 chapters of budding romance between Josuke and Yasuho and then this Tooru guy comes joking his block... bruh. And man, I wonder if Mitsuba's always been such a savage, or if this is part of her no longer being the same as before. Also, best post chapter doodle everr

am I the only one who likes Tooru? also um the last image.. jobin and mitsuba bout to get it on 😯

Users who are viewing this thread