JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 85 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 2

As the 100th comment I have the obligation to say what everyone is thinking, so here are my thoughts after reading the chapter
The Head Doctor, his ability seems to be unrelated from time, which makes me think he isn't the last villain, like in part 7
Tooru is both, somehow, suspicious and so trustworthy. I think he might be a normal dude, which may mean we finally get a non stand user to be a major character.
POOR JOSUKE! He had to see his crush, someone he trusted with his life, fuck another dude. Seriously, this really must have hurt him, god damn.
Speaking of the Head Doctor's ability, that seems really... weak or underwhelming, but it would have an amazing use for theft and crime like you could rob someone, and if they tried to follow you, they'd trip and stuff
Either way these recent chapters are insane. One last thing... Is he really 89?

so jobin got a nose kink huh and im pretty sure tooru can also be a stand user or maybe he's just a guy who wants to get back with his ex 👀 and IS HE SERIOUSLY JUST 89 YRS OLD DUDE 👁️👄👁️

I'm re reading this part from the beginning bcs the last time I read this is this chapter and I already forgot what the whole story was about (lol). And I can say that part 8 is the craziest part of jojo ever

Mystery, and Jobin being horny. Nicew.

And this Doctor guy, really creepy....

"Is he really 89 years old?" is the "Docile like a winter catfish" of this part kek

Users who are viewing this thread