JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 87 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 4

I can think of like 10 Stands outta my head without even trying who are way worse than Oujirou's, what a stupid comment by that guy.

Also Oujirou is clearly not very bright either. Kira messed up with his mind real good and he never got his revenge despite doing all that planning trying to get him.

Aggregator gang
@ShinitaiKoroshitekure yeah it could be that because he is half ass that his stand is half assed. imagine is was actually smart. and his stand condition was 'that people has to be below you.' he could lie down and have control on who ever his foot is facing.

why do you guys think that joshu kinda has a big plan?I mean,it seems to me that joshu is just a funny character.I don’t think he’s smarter than Okuyasu.

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at Tsurugi stand scenes in this chapter again, can you say...
Paper Moon King Crimson
?

props to Ojira not letting that “are you a man of the land or a man of the sea?” get to his head (only his fingers). Tsurugi needs to be put into therapy and Jobin needs to march up to the roof and beat his ass.

@sadboitheslumpgod The last scene he's been in was when the orchard burned down, he was giving ideas for the alternative method of income until the froest grows back, but nobody listened to him :(
I'm just waiting for「King Nut Call Requiem」, until that, listen to the fan made theme by Raghead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8SAbzMTkC8&list=PLGcEJD3cZKip4YObkmqsnYSwgWTlCSTzw&index=18

Users who are viewing this thread