JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 89 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 6

@sugodeka hua????? what are you talking about???? araki doesn't only focus on whats cool at he moment, and he doesn't go around sweeping multiple things under the rug, and there is continuity in jojo.

Group Leader
@leftman111 To a certain degree yes, in his book he said in order to make the story more fluid he never plans much out other than characters, the setting etc. A notable example he provided was the final battle in part 4, at the time he didnt even know if Josuke would survive or not!

that makes sense about the fluidity. who knows though, wasn't that book from a while ago? things do change. araki, we know, always tries new things when it comes to jojo. also take into account what kind of story part 8 is. it's not so straight forward story/plot wise as a part 4.

it's a part filled with mystery, many points and small details. he's now even included a "this thing and this thing, is happening at this time" setup that he has to keep track of.

now, i don't think he's on a "haha! I've planned everything from the start" kind of mindset but i'm pretty sure, more planing is going into things then you may think.

imagine a dude that a cop was trying to chase suddenly got onto the police car because it started to rain

Araki only started planning shit out pt 7 onwards, before that he just winged it but pt 8 at least has some sort of storyboard

Assuming that 'The Wonder of You' is the name of the Stand, hearing the song's lyrics makes me belive that this Stand HAS to be Tooru's. What's more is that the Stand itself is like an antithesis to Yasuho's Paisley Park. PP was all about reaching the truth no matter what but TWoY seems to prevent anyone from reaching truth no matter what! Ofc, its not GER style but similar. It might explain his sudden "return" to Yasuho due to that? Like opposites attract or smth? Also, both stands are Long Range but only TWoY is automatic. Ability-wise plus situation-wise, this is definitely and currently top 1 in strongest enemy to be ever face by our MCs.

ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ? ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸⁹? ⁱˢ ⁱᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᶜ ᴴ ᴬ ᴾ ᵀ ᴱ ᴿ ⁸ ⁹??

Users who are viewing this thread