JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 8

Anybody know what Josuke used his bubbles to steal from the police officer? He took two bubbles from the side of his head and popped them, which either killed or knocked him out. Idk if he can still take intangible things like eyesight anymore, or if Araki decided to change his power. If he is able to steal the life or consciousness out of somebody that would be pretty op.

@akbenothman

Josuke bubbles are half Kira's and half Josefumi's and have been seen to be having a "explosion" attribute still that Josuke can use

see the chapters where he fights the A. Phex Brothers where he pops one of the brother's cheeks off with his bubble or in the Vitamin C chapters where his bubble caused the frame of Damo's glasses to break or in the Urban Guerrilla arc where Josuke tried to shoot expanding/exploding bubbles at the pet rock animal and the moment where gasoline filed bubbles, with the help of a lighter cause a FUCKING C4 EXPLOSION

overall tho the bubbles can be utilzed in many ways other than stealing

so what Josuke possibly did would be the same effect as knocking someone out with a punch by popping the bubbles he could do enough pain to his head to cause the body to go to "defense mode" and make him faint, which could only possibly be useful against non-stand users.

bubbles that store the stolen thing still float around and return back to the person who he stole it from after they pop, so its not a case of stealing conciousness or anything of that sort since the bubbles are popped instantly

So is the head doctor akin to something like Silver Chariot Requiem mixed with Bites The Dust?

We see him at the Higishikata estate where he causes the wife to chop off her fingers and then nearly cause a fire. Then the doctor is at that conference in what seems to be the same time frame.

Double-page supporter
Oh hell yeah time to wait ANOTHER FUCKING MONTH before the next chapter
Thank god I started reading Tokyo Ghoul to pass the time

Double-page supporter
Did he get Kakyoin'd or my mind was playing trick on me in last page?

i wonder if a lot of peoples perception of Part 8 is clouded by it being the first non-compete part they've read? everyone says JoJolion is confusing and meanders all the time but SBR did that to

@BobaTheFett101 The Stand of the "Head Doctor" activated again cause Josuke was saying how he was getting closer to him. What was even more bizzare (heh) was the fact that the unconscious body of the police officer attacked him lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
So the Head Doctors stand activates when someone mentions him, and turns their own stand against them? Or is it something else? Maybe the next chapter will clear things up XD the wait is grueling

The longer this part goes on, the more I'm thinking our protag may not "win" for the first time. I am thoroughly enjoying it so far, and definitely excited to see where it goes from here. It just gets better and better to me

Dex-chan lover
Man, Araki loves drawing eye injuries.

So near as I can tell, this is what happened:
Tsurugi started to turn into a paper crane
Head Doctor was creeping on the Higashikata estate.
Mitsuba cut off two of her fingers.
Paisley Park wears shoes.
Gappy may have killed a guy.
Tooru and Yasuho are about to steal a van.

Dex-chan lover
When you forget the WTFuckery of this manga is part of the "Bizarre" general theme of this manga... and boy I've been WTF'ed

Group Leader
@Arntjohnson I think the most amazing part about this manga is that Araki himself doesn't know either. He writes every chapter as it comes, but it leads to a much more fluid story I feel

Users who are viewing this thread