JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 92 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 9

Jesus christ this chapter hit like a fucking truck going the speed of light and it put me on the verge of tears I can't wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Jojo-brand undies, cool Rock-scar, Villian who sounds like a Lovecraft horror.
Things are getting pretty heated!

(But I still wanted them to bring back the Rokakaka countdown just for the sake of tracking)

okay so this is reaaaallly annoying and wearding me out, i loved the part when josuke said "my name is jouske" in the hospital with holly because chapters waaaay back, while leaving the hospital after seeing holly he says his name was josefumi, and that's cool because it's gone and circled back and it's like now, he's not so confused and excepts what/who he is now...or so i thought....just went back to that chapter and poof, that's gone. instead it now says my name is josuke, am i remembering the chapters wrong when it happened because i know for a fact he has said he was josefumi, i know this isn't a warped memory, mandela like crap happening to m, i know this because i watched a jojo manga reactor named donut react to josuke saying the same thing and i remember him saying he didn't like that josuke said that and rather josuke just except his self as he is now. can anyone help me out here.

@leftman111 he said he was josefumi one time I believe, and it was more of a confirmation of his past identity rather than his current one in chapter 55, in chapter 58 he says his name is josuke as well

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

Double-page supporter
Holy shit this chapter is so much better than the disappointment that was chapter 91

Oh SHIT I get it, if he doesn’t INTEND to chase the head doctor, but the head doctor happens to be an obstacle of his on his path to do something, it doesn’t register as he’s focused on the greater goal, and not the small step of chasing the doctor...

Right?

Vice Versa too! He was focused on the small step of getting to the conference instead of the bigger goal of chasing the doctor! Araki, you genius!

Manga chapter of the year. After so much focus on the Higashikatas and Yasuho over the last 30 chapters, we needed some more character development for Josuke now that the plot is nearing its third and final act. This was amazingly poignant, and it's up there with "shizaaa" and "I've always cherished you" as one of my favourite non-Johnny JoJo character moments.

Three different factions, all with their own justifiable motivations and complex characters, is going to make for perhaps the greatest final arc ever. Unlike the great endings for parts 6 & 7, this one hasn't played its full hand yet, which will make for some interesting revelations in the future.

Could Josuke be hallucinating? On page 6 after he heard “Yoshikage” he looked around and Holly was nowhere to be seen. Then in the next panel she’s right there

Double-page supporter
oh yes.... it's all coming together now, bois 🙏

ALSO I CRIED

That entire ending part of this chapter is my favorite moment from all of JoJo.

So damn good. And still no hiatus? Can't wait for the next chapter; Araki is on a roll.

@Big_Boss Kino refers to a movie or television show of immense quality, a 10/10, but tards don't use it right and will refer to anything under the sun they enjoy as Kino.

Users who are viewing this thread