JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 92 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 9

Pretty good chapter, loved Holly and Josuke interactions and the rock scars are pretty dope too.
I don't think I understand what "you can be made to follow him" means though, can anyone explain it to my slow mind?

@MrGallant

She’s saying that if the Head Doctor is your target, then his stand will activate and rip you apart in your attempts to get to him, but if you are after something else, then the stand won’t activate, and you can run into the Head Doctor without fear of danger.

In this case, Josuke’s changed his focus from getting the Head Doctor I order to get the Rokataka fruit, to getting the medicine for his mom, which just happens to be held by the Head doctor.

One thing I still don't get. Why is it that Holly's stone parts keep moving? Could it be a result of multiple uses of the Rokakaka medicine?

Dex-chan lover
What a mother wouldn't do for her child.

She gave him both keys, and now, he needs to let the faceless doctor come to him.

I wish he wasn't named josuke because i cant stop picturing crazy diamond josuke everytime they call him that, so it was nice that holly called him yoshikage since i like part 8 kira a lot

So, Jouske will find the rokakaka fruit in Higashikata's house and so that the head doctor will chase him next? Or, how to be made to chase the head doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread