JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 92 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 9

honestly this stand is to op lol only way to kill head docter is if fate would bring you to him (withoutn you doing it willingly)

So my guess is that the head doctor's stand works based off of motives. So before when Josuke was seeking to pursue the doctor it activated but now that his motive has changed and the head doctor is not his primary goal he'll be immune to it?

I'm guessing the name of the Head doctor's stand will be "The Chain". There's a very redundant nature to the stand's ability like a chain of repetitive attacks.

Holy fuck the "dark determination" theme is coming back in full force, seems like Jousuke ain't messing around no more

is this a jojo reference in jojo? a reference to part 6 because of writing on herself due to forgetfulness?

Fed-Kun's army
This new stone part of Josuke looks sick, I also think the star birthmark is also stone now

AAAHHH I hope I DO HOPE that SOMEHOW chase by batta makes a comeback to this arc. You know why?? CAUSE IT'S A BLOODY PERFECT WITH OUR CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES!

"You can't chase him but you can make him chase you."

When Holly said those lines, my brain just played chase right there and then cause its perfect!!

Also, the Doc has "no face" apparently?? Or rather its hard to remember and determine?? Then what the heck are we seeing??? And SOMEONE made the Satoru team infiltrate the hospital in the first place!! Ooooooh!! Lads!! Things are just starting to get hype!!

Also, I AM GLAD that Holly accepts Josuke as her son and in that turn Josuke accepts her as his mother. *sniff* This is some good shit right here ;^; IMAGINE THIS GETTING ANIMATED!! OOOOHH!! With his new found 'Dark Determination', what will Josuke do? What will happen now? Onward we go!

Dokomademo chase you
Itsumo chase you
Ore wa chase you
Nigeba wa nai
Hashiridase chase you
Asu mo chase you
Tatakitsukete yaru no sa
Shouhai wo wakeru no wa shuunen sa
Dakara I chase you

Dex-chan lover
Here where we stand,
hand clenched in hand,
everyone caught in the struggle.
This is the day we finally find our way,
stepping into our tomorrow~~
XCYSCIu.png

Everyone always goes with the meme of Part 1-3 Buff Gay Part 4-8 Flamboyant Gay but Josuke is actually pretty damn buff

Users who are viewing this thread