JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 93 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 10

I dont think that this will end in the next 10 or 20 chapters yet (call me a damn clown if it does somehow) cause there are still too many plot points left out in the story!

First of all, THE WALL EYES and the Earthquake. It was first introduced to us AND IT IS IMPORTANT CAUSE THAT'S LITERALLY THE REASON WHY WE HAVE THIS PREDICAMENT RIGHT NOW!!

Second, there's two more characters that were introduced in the story THAT ARE STILL TOTAL MYSTERIES! Mainly, Tooru ??? and Caato Higashikata!! THESE GUYS ARE COMPLETE UNKNOWNS yet they were a focus for quite some time in the story! SO we are not done there yet.

Third, FULLY seeing the power of the Doc and the New Rokakaka. We have not yet seen who the actual fuck the Doc REALLY is and we don't know yet what the 100% capabilities of the New Rokakaka fruit (we've only seen a percentage of that through Josuke's existence but what if there's more??).

Fourth, FLASHBACK MAN! Who the heck was that?? I know people have argued that its Jobin but there was a flashback of Jobin when he was a teen and when he was in his early-mid 20s AND HIS APPEARANCE didn't really deviate from what he looks like now so Idk about that.

So I argue that there's still soo much content here to show that ending it around 10 to 20 might be too hectic. I guess 25-30 MINIMUM would be the numbers that we need to be satisfied by the end.

@Anthony_Bathony the earth quake was caused by killer Queen's exploasion when they were getting the new rokka, and yeah it's (assumatively) ending soon but the manga is still ongoing so not that soon. Also what about hair girl?

Fed-Kun's army
Being a Stand user really is dangerous, huh

I mean.. you could screw up while using yours and end up dead

Users who are viewing this thread