JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 11

her aRM?????????????????????????????? HOLY SHIT SHE PROBABLY LOST IT FOREVER, SINCE THIS PART HAS NO HEALER ABILITIES
I'm excited to see which side the remaining higashikatas will take, esp joshu and daiya. Tsurugi seems super conflicted too.
I just want to know more about kaato, araki please throw some info crumbs.

Double-page supporter
This chapter was solid, but facing a two month wait just when we get to a cliffhanger like this is suffering.

oh yasuhos fucked isnt she

Edit-

After rereading this chapter and watching a few videos, It's really scaring the shit out of me how Yasuho has the 'dead eyes' on page 30, and she's literally fucking crumbling away. It reminds me a lot of the chapter w/ yasuho's dad (ch 71) and how he was crumbling away in a similar fashion when Yasuho went to go kill herself, though! Please let this be a trick araki!

Dex-chan lover
The dead "Norisuke" was missing an arm too. It feels like it has been a long time since the wall eyes were mentioned.

There goes the harvest.
Damn, I just noticed this arc was the longest so far.
Sad to say jjl will be on a hiatus for a month..

BETRAYAL, LIMBS BEING LOST, AND FLYING ARROWS. What a surprising turn of events. God I hope Yasuho doesn't die.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo...am I still expected to eat that dirty-ass fruit that just got yeeted through a wall?

The Higashikata really have no honor...

This'll be an arduous break -- the tensions are high!

I noticed a while that, compared to other parts, Jojolion has very few dead allies. Every part up until now had at least one death. The only thing that Jojolion has is the deaths of Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo, who were flashback characters and technically dead right before the story even started (unless you could Josuke as them, then it's 0).

I really don't want Yasuho to die, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got offed really quickly, and really painfully like this.

Users who are viewing this thread