JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 11

I dunno just saying maybe Josuke can use the New Rokakaka to fully heal Yasuho, they won’t merge like what happened to kira and Kujo, instead that’s the new power of the rokakaka to fully heal someone

Dex-chan lover
OHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIT 😱

bruh if best girl yasuho actually fucking dies i swear-

This Jojo part has a lot of unlikable "good" characters. Unlikable as in their jerks, or just evil. I get that their in a tough position with Tsurugi here but come on, you're going to murder someone that would 99.9% be an ally if she was just informed? Without even talking it over?

Oh well, at least Josuke, Yasuho, Rai, Hato, Holy, and Josefumi balance it out.

Power Uploader
OrderlyCheerfulJerboa-size_restricted.gif

Also Araki didn't forgot about walls, thats nice.

Dex-chan lover
This is it, ladies and gentlemen. If this isn't the climax I don't know what is.

Dex-chan lover
YASUHO GOTTA EAT THE NEW ROKAKAKA BRUH FUCK TSURUGI AND JOBIN, LET BEST GIRL EAT IT

Wait one goddamn minute. The little hole that Yasuho was pulled through earlier in the series was right next to the cave that the Higashikata go to exchange the disease? Something has to be up with that.

Dex-chan lover
This really does feel more and more like endgame.

With all this toilet trouble you'd think she's Polnareff.

aw man don't tell me the reason Norisuke ends up in that body bag is because he saw the fruit

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is so intense and all but........ does she really need to almost die because of a TOILET? Especially in the endgame. Like bruh Araki please have some sympathy for Yasuho

Araki seriously knows how to keep one at the edge of their seat with a great balance of tension and twists and turns. (i hope yasuho is ok)

Yes! I just read JoJolion for the first time in one go, and finished two days ago just for a nee chapter to drop!

Users who are viewing this thread