JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 12

Fed-Kun's army
@MawMaw
oh good catch, I wonder what the truth is.

Either way agreed, Gappy gonna have to beat the shit out of him. Hopefully he also converts tsurugi back into his way of thinking if he "goes evil".

x14.png

Sooo he would have killed poor innocent family's friend best girl but he won't allow Joubin to have killed the annoying surf boi who nobody cared about?

y15.png

Alright, so let me see if i got it straight.
Jobin killed Norisuke because Ojiro only found out about the rokakaka due to Jobin laundering money through Damo's dry cleaners, and if Norisuke started going down the rabbit hole he would find out that Jobin has been in cahoots with the rock humans this whole time, yes?
Because it doesn't make sense for Norisuke to completely give up on his son's idea just because he killed somebody that broke onto his house, tried to kill him and his son, and stole the rokakaka. Especially not when his adoptive son: Josuke "Fuck Rocks" Higashikata has been finding more and more incredibly gruesome ways to kill rock humans.
Or is it just because Ojiro's human and Norisuke doesn't care about killing rock humans because they want to overthrow the human race or something like that?

What the heck is going on? This is F***** UP, it doesn't make sense😡 Why would he kill his dad who was willing to sacrifice himself for Tsurugi? Was he that balls deep into his "miracle" jackpot fruit plan? Was Norisuke just about to sacrifice Yasuho( I'm not really sure about that though, it seemed like he knew from the start that Jobin's path is the wrong one, still...)? Gosh! Where are you Josuke?! Just save Yasuho already! When she needed you the most... good thing Joshu saved her by kicking that phone towards the outlet, otherwise she would have been dead by now. I don't give a damn about Jobin, Mitsuba or Tsurugi! I just want Yasuho to survive and somehow heal her arm!! All I care about are the heroine( Yasuho), the protagonist( Josuke), his mom( Holly-san), his JoBro( Mamezuku-san) and the rest of the Higashikata family( Norisuke, Daiya, Hato and Joshu)! I don't give a damn about what happens with the rest of them!🤬

- MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE CHAPTER -

I didn't have much expectations but damn this was amazing. The way this is playing out I think this arc may be the setup to the final battle. While obviously we've known about the head doctor for a while, I'm glad they kinda confirmed that the head doctor is in fact the main villain. This is a huge moment for Jobin as a character. I seriously like the direction Araki took him in. Even after he killed Norisuke he still doesn't seem purely evil in my eyes, yeah he's the rotten scum of the earth, but it still feels natural for his character, like he's too far down the path he's going to be able to switch to the right path. Not to give Araki too much credit, but I think there was a bit of symbolism where Norisuke said he'd be willing to go along with Jobin if it was truly the right path, only for Jobin to kill him. While the order of events isn't that exact, and there it was because he found out about Ojiro and Yasuo that Jobin killed him, I think it's still kind of symbolic in the sense that the path Jobin's going down isn't the right path, and even Jobin knows it. Also, while I'm jumping to conclusions, I know some have speculated that JoJolion is both au Part 4 & 5, so I could definitely see this taking a more philosophical route like sleeping slaves from part 5, themewise I mean.

Even if Caato doesn't eventually show up as a main villain during the endgame, the fact that her philosophy of sacrificing innocent strangers if it benefits the family is pretty much what corrupted Jobin into taking this selfish and shortsighted path, cements her as something more than a waste asset. Although I personally think she's still manipulating Jobin behind the scenes, as cliche as that sounds, I think Araki wouldn't let such a character go to waste, especially after seeing Ojiro come back.

Group Leader
So it's finally confirmed that head doctor is the main villain but I'd argue that fucker Jobin is a part of the main antagonist role as well because what fucker would really kill their father that has not wronged him in any way? Just all for his son? That's bonkers, Gappy please find a way to kill both of these fuckers!!!!!

@luigiymario2 i still think its jobin, the head doctor was not relevant for the whole story and he havent show any personality yet, just stands there causing misfortune, i see jobin as perfect for the requirements of a jojo main villain

Joubin: Everything I've ever done has been for the well-being of Higashikata family. No one has to be sacrificed. I will now kill our dad.

Me:

3N9Nz8I.png

Users who are viewing this thread