JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 15

This Stand (which I presume is Tooru's) has probably one my favorite Stand designs in the series, alongside Black Sabbath and Killer Queen.

I dunno, I dig vintage clothing a lot, and the sound of the cane on the corridor most be terrifying.

And Joshu's redemption arc? Well took almost the WHOLE manga but I guess we're here! Better late than never.

The Half Stand/Half Human face of the Satoru has yo be one of the most epic things I've seen in JoJo.

Also GODshu saving the day as always

Also also Rock animals always have Weirdass names, that somehow still are music reference, Amazing Araki.

"My ally, Yashuo, is out there too." Meanwhile, Yashuo having a heart attack on the ground: Help me, I'm gonna f**king die!

@tsukireo
Basically, the head doctor itself is the stand of Toou, Yasuhos ex bf. His stand takes the form of a humanoid elderly man. Should you try to "pursue" this elderly man (attack him in any way or find out who he is), incredibly bad luck will happen to you. Basically, one of the strongest defensive type stands. Whenever you try to hurt it, you will get stopped by being hurt yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread