JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 15

"Supple and Moist"
Well I know what the localized name for the subtitles will be.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the aesthetic of an intimidating half-stand half-person who can shift through walls.

I’m still hoping we get a more in-depth analysis about the rock creatures other than “a lot of undiscovered things exist”

I really thought that we were gonna get a possible Tooru stand. He's still on my list...that hair is bizzare.

Double-page supporter
this is so creepy aaagh this part with the head doctor stand is gonna look so cool once it gets animated in like 10 years lmao

poor joshu, i actually feel bad for him for once :( hope he can save yasuho and finally redeem himself 🙏 PLEASE KING WE NEED U

So that "de do do do de da da da" thing wasn't a stand ability, right? The Head Doctor (or Tooru) had a rock insect in his pocket and put in down in the room.
However, if the theory of HD and Tooru being two stand users is still somehow true still could mean that Tooru is the one that (possibly) inhabits the HD (with the Head Doctor being totally aware of it), controls the calamity, goes through walls, etc.
And (just a theory) maybe the HD can create rock insects out of ordinary objects? Like that stick pad thing (and perhaps a certain hair clip?). This could be possible as we see a mix of Tooru's stand and the head doctor before he puts the rock insect down. Which is so Josuke and Mamezuku can pursue it, making the HD interpret as someone pursuing HIM, as he did with the reporter guy, automatically triggering a calamity.

Of course I could be wrong and Tooru just happened to have his stand carry a rock insect on him at all times I guess.

So is the head doctor/Stand like a sapient version of Silver Chariot Requiem? I also noticed some parallels between the head doctor and the dimensional fractures created by Love Train at the end of Part 7. I can’t help but wonder if that means a similarity there.

In fact, what are the chances that the head doctor IS directly related to the corpse of Christ? The Stand power is the opposite of Love Train. Instead of protecting from harm and redirecting to others, it instead can concentrate disaster to specific targets.

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK YEAH JOSHU HAS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

AND THE HEAD DOCTOR WAS THE STAND

Users who are viewing this thread