JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 24 Ch. 98 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 15

Double-page supporter
The amount of body tension I have while reading this chapter was enormous.
"Oh my, you're sitting in this chair waiting for ME to approach YOU? Well let me just SIT IN THE F-ING WALL and wait for you to approach me!"
This is just so great!

k so this is getting close to outright confirming that head doctor might be tooru's stand considering tooru went to get the roka but joshu got it instead, and head doctor says he doesn't have it
BUT HELL YEAH, JOSHU REDEMPTION OH MY G O D props to him for coming through while jobin can't. and i think the best part is that yasuho expected it to be tooru (who fucking torture danced over her and even though he's still calling her a saint and stuff, he came for the roka... holy shit, if hd is a stand and maybe he's tooru's stand but tooru knows a lot for someone who supposedly doesn't have a stand, he might actually be a rock human or smth), only to find out that joshu manned up.
just pls give me the stand name already though i need a new musician to listen to already

I have no clue what happened but hey Rai is here and that makes the chapter good in my eyes

Amazing chapter so glad to finally see more Josuke after a while and him being badass as usual. I feel like he certainly developed a lot after everything in recent chapters and it’s really cool to see. Also super happy to see some Joshu redemption after so long he really deserves it!! Can’t wait for the next chapter I’m sure they’re just going to get better!!

Also Josuke fight while just sitting in a chair and making a stand based off the act of pursuing pursue HIM instead is so damn cool such a great JoJo

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, the stand in it's mechanical form still dressed like the head doctor looks great.
Hoping next chapter we finally get a solid confimation of what it's actually called though.

Users who are viewing this thread